Baddies, I know this is unrelated, but please read this… it’s very important to me.

sonofskoll:

Dear friends,
If you don’t know, I am currently an AmeriCorps VISTA stationed in Abingdon, VA in the heart of Appalachian America.  This is one of the poorest regions in the country.  I work for a food access non-profit called Appalachian Sustainable Development, which helps local families in need gain access to affordable, local, organic produce.  The program I help manage, under ASD, is called Grow Your Own; we provide tilling services, organic gardening education and resources to low income families - which provides them with the freshest produce straight from their backyard and substantially cuts costs off their grocery bill - our average family of 4 saves $120 a month as a result of our program.
The reason I am writing this is because I started a campaign today to keep our organization going - our general funding is currently low and we are in danger of cutting jobs due to a lack of funding going into 2015.  This will have a dramatic impact on our ability to have fruitful change in our region.  
The campaign is simple - purchase one of our non-profit’s $15 t-shirts and 90% of your contribution is a direct donation to ASD.  The other 10% makes the T! 

Baddies, I know this is unrelated, but please read this… it’s very important to me.

sonofskoll:

Dear friends,

If you don’t know, I am currently an AmeriCorps VISTA stationed in Abingdon, VA in the heart of Appalachian America.  This is one of the poorest regions in the country.  I work for a food access non-profit called Appalachian Sustainable Development, which helps local families in need gain access to affordable, local, organic produce.  The program I help manage, under ASD, is called Grow Your Own; we provide tilling services, organic gardening education and resources to low income families - which provides them with the freshest produce straight from their backyard and substantially cuts costs off their grocery bill - our average family of 4 saves $120 a month as a result of our program.

The reason I am writing this is because I started a campaign today to keep our organization going - our general funding is currently low and we are in danger of cutting jobs due to a lack of funding going into 2015.  This will have a dramatic impact on our ability to have fruitful change in our region.  

The campaign is simple - purchase one of our non-profit’s $15 t-shirts and 90% of your contribution is a direct donation to ASD.  The other 10% makes the T! 

two of my favorite things.
sonofskoll:

Walter White clashes with Aphex Twin

two of my favorite things.

sonofskoll:

Walter White clashes with Aphex Twin

fabulous!

fabulous!

(Source: sonofskoll)

Breaking Bad s5 ep6: Buyout
“I am in the empire business.”

One of my all-time favorite Breaking Bad eps..

(via martyscorseseseyebrows)

Finally Jesse is in the drivers seat for his life…

Finally Jesse is in the drivers seat for his life…

(Source: sonofskoll)

Ah, 4,000 followers!  Thanks for the love everybody!

sonofskoll:

made this quick video the day after Breaking Bad’s Ozymandias debuted.. featuring Bryan Cranston’s reading of the Percy Byssche Shelley poem.

Watching Ozymandias on it’s year anniversary, possibly the greatest episode of television ever written.. 

Watching Ozymandias on it’s year anniversary, possibly the greatest episode of television ever written.. 

(Source: sonofskoll)

1 year anniversary of Ozymandias 

1 year anniversary of Ozymandias 

(Source: heisenbergchronicles)